Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Home

Well, me and the new Mr. have been home from our honeymoon for a few days, and WOW!! I didn't realize how much of an adjustment it is to start doing things for two people instead of just myself. But being married is FUN!!! I think my favorite part so far has been coming home to each other. I've worked the past two days and it has been such a joy to know that at the end of the day I get to go home and rest with Aaron!

We are currently living in Newnan with Aaron's family, but just until December when we can move into our apartment. It's not a bad situation, but we are looking forward to having our place. We went out today to get my name changed on everything - which was fun! So I am even more so officially Mrs. Lamanda Rhodes! YAY!

1 comment:

grandma_deb said...

I'm so glad that you're happy. You're such a sweet person and you deserve it (IMHO).