Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Rejection

I have officially been turned down for the social service provider job at the youth detention center in Rome. Apparently I didn't have the required two years of experience they wanted. Can I just ask, how the hell am I supposed to get any experience if no one will hire me without experience!?! Throw me and effing bone here people!! I'm so tired of rejections and job hunting. I love working as a counselor, but trying to get a job as one SUCKS! All I have wanted to do today is cry, but I am trying not to give up just because this one didn't work out. I have other options. I'm still a viable commodity, right?

*Holds up her "Will Counsel For Food and Shelter" sign*

2 comments:

Bret Thorn said...

Chin up, buckaroo. Getting rejected shows you’re aiming high, which is a good thing. Don’t give up.

Lamanda said...

Thanks Bret! I'm sure something will come along. This particular decline was a bit hard though.