Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feeling naked and confused!

I have apparently misplaced my digital camera, which is why I am feeling naked and confused. I have been tearing the house apart looking for it, and HATE that I can't find it. I wanted to post the latest phase of Project Afghan. The afghan now has two complete rows and is looking great! The new row is chocolate brown and cornflower blue. I am currently working on the third row which will be royal purple and a kind of golden yellow. I love my knitting.

On a better note, I am continuing my lucious reading journey through Terrt Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. I finished the first book, Wizard's First Rule, yesterday, and Aaron has passed along the second book, Stone of Tears, which I have already started! I love this series! Also, my devotional book of choice at the moment is Stormie O'Martian's The Power of a Praying Wife. She writes from the heart, and I love that. I am so ready to marry Aaron! We have only 72 days until our wedding! I'm so excited, but I also realize this only gives me 72 days to find a job. Talk about pressure.

No comments: