Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girls' Night!

Leslie, my best friend of twelve years, and I FINALLY got some great best friend time last night! I picked her up after church last night and we went to rent movies. We ended up getting Lars and the Real Girl and 9 to 5. We only had time to watch Lars and the Real Girl, which was a reccomendation for me from one of my past supervisors, Kathryn. It was a WONDERFUL movie! A little odd, a little quirky, but very sweet. I highly reccomend it to everyone! We also looked at pictures on my computer, ate oreo chocolate cake, and drank blackberry merlot. We talked and talked and were up until about 2:30 AM! A fantastic evening! We got up this morning in time to get Leslie to work at Color Wheel. We were actually running ahead of schedule, so we stopped at Java Monkey in downtown Decatur near Agnes Scott for a cup 'o joe. Now, I LOVE indy coffee houses, so this place was right up my alley. They serve organic coffee, and it isn't freakishly pricey. I had a wonderful cup of breakfast blend coffee, and happily sipped on it all the way home. I tried on my wedding dress to show Leslie how it looks on me, and it is a lot tighter than the first time I tried it on at the shop. So I would like to try and shed some inches so it fits as opposed to having it altered. Granted I will try it on again in a month, and if it still is tight I will have it altered, but I like to pinch a penny where I can. I love that dress!!

No comments: