Thursday, September 25, 2008

Being a Quarter of a Century Old

As of 11:06 PM tonight I will be 25 years old. These days a lot of people would be feeling like they are getting old, but honestly I don't feel much different. I mean I am feeling more like an adult - if that makes sense and doesn't sound too juvenile - since finishing school and getting so close to being married. I think it just has to do with the increase in responsibility, but I am not viewing this in a negative light. I mean it is intimidating at times, but I'm actually excited about it! I am looking forward to starting my life with Aaron, having our own place, and boldly stepping out together in the adventures of life. I think I will definitely be blogging a lot more. I kind of have a yen to chronical this adventure Aaron and I are embarking on. I've always heard interesting stories about people who journal the story of their lives, and it sounds like fun.

Hmm, maybe I do realize that I'm getting older. The older I get the more pensive I seem to get. "I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger."

No comments: