Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It felt like Fall today!

Today was probably the most pleasent day weather-wise that we have had in Georgia in a long time! It was overcast and very cool. I think the weather guy said it didn't even get up to 70 degrees. So given the wonderful nature of the day I spent as much time as I could outside. I made a special effort to park in parking spots that were a rather lengthy distance from the entrances of the stores that I went to. I also spent some time walking around in my front yard just noticing the lawn. Maybe it's the combination of the on-again-and-off-again moisture and dryness and the sudden dip in temperature, but we have a surprising number of mushrooms popping up in the yard. We have white shrooms, red ones, and one rather large gray one. I thought the red ones were kind of cute. It's been nice to kick back and enjoy the quiet simplicity of nature today.

No comments: