Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where to begin...

I have decided that today I am going to start packing my things in preparation for moving out of my parents' house. The thing is, I have no idea where to begin. I don't want to pack something that I might unknowingly need, but given that we will be moving our stuff in within the next week I need to do something. *sigh* I just need to start.

Wow! It is kind of a rush to realize that we only have 11 days until our wedding! I'm tracking down a few last minute decorations for the stage, and we will be meeting with our minister soon to hash out the ceremony details. Plus we need to sit down and make our CD's for the ceremony and the reception, but that's the fun part! I've also been getting in touch with all the people who need to know that I will soon be out of town for my honeymoon - I so can't wait! *sigh* Daydreaming is fun!

No comments: